FOUNDATION, FOOTING & CONCRETE FLOORS
• Poured concrete foundation with footings and full perimeter footing drains
• Footings: 12” x 24” 3000 PSI
• Exterior Foundation Walls: 10” poured concrete 3000 PSI, approximately 8’ high
• Basement Access: Single door, Walkout slider upgrade if lot is conducive.
• Basement Floor: 4” 3000 PSI concrete, 8” of ¾ crushed stone/gravel
• Garage Floor: 4” 3000 PSI concrete placed on 8” of compacted gravel
• Waterproofing: Exterior foundation walls below grade treated with damp proofing coating up to finish grade
• Perimeter drains at footings
WINDOWS AND EXTERIOR DOORS
• Alside vinyl tilt-out windows.
• Low E insulated glass with argon gas and half screens
• Grills between the glass
• Front Entrance: Therma-Tru® doors
• Patio Door: Alside sliding glass door
• All nominal lumber or engineered lumber per New Hampshire Building Code and plans
• Sills: Two (2) 2”x 6” (bottom sill pressure treated lumber)
• Floor Joists: 2”x 10” conventional lumber
• Blocking and Bridging: as required
Sub Flooring: 4’x 8’x 23/32” tongue and groove OSB glued and nailed
• Exterior Walls: 2”x 6” studs, single bottom plate, double top plate
• Headers: 2”x 10” conventional lumber or engineered laminated lumber (per plan)
• Sheathing: 4’x 8’ x 7/16” OSB
• Ceiling Heights: 1st floor, approx. 9’, 2nd floor approx. 8’
• Rafters: 2”x 8” or 2" x 10" conventional lumber or engineered roof trusses (per plan) or per code
• Sheathing: 4’x 8’x 7/16” OSB
• Architectural fiberglass shingles. Color: Dual Black. Ice & water shield, metal drip edge, vented soffits and ridge vents
• All valleys, cheek walls and bottom edges to be sealed with ice and
• Siding: Alside siding or equivalent per builder
• Exterior Trim: PVC Composite
• Aluminum seamless gutters with downspouts- Front porch only
• Per NH and Town of Windham Energy Code or better.
• Walls 5 ½” Fiberglass (R21)
• Ceilings: Cellulose (R49)
• Basement Ceiling – (R30)
• Attic: Blown in Cellulose
• Electrical Service: 200 Amp underground service
• Receptacles installed as required by Code throughout the house, while consideration is given to aesthetic appearance.
• Location of receptacles is governed by Code, structural and mechanical elements within the walls and proximity to heat sources.
• Hard wired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms installed as required by Fire Code
• Recessed Lights: Recessed lighting throughout the house, 14 included
• Wiring for five (4) cable jacks. Location TBD by Buyer.
• Electric Dryer: 220- Volt circuit line as per plan
• Kohler fixtures per builder’s choice polished chrome
• Water lines are PEX or equivalent
• Waste lines to be PVC
• Laundry to have recessed plumbing connections
• Two exterior spigots
• Cold water connection for ice maker in kitchen fridge
• On demand tankless water heater
• Master Bath 3x5 tile shower $4500 allowance
• Full bath 5ft stand up tub shower
• Vanities in bathrooms per builder selection with single under mount oval sinks
HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
• One Propane fuel force air high efficiency Lennox EL furnace 2 zones
• One high efficiency AC 2 zones
• Two programmable thermostats
• Standard Appliance Suite includes refrigerator, dishwasher, free standing electric range and over the range microwave per Designer’s selections
• Installation and exterior venting of gas dryers, microwaves, wall mounted ovens and specialty cook tops will be billed accordingly
CABINETS, VANITIES AND COUNTERTOPS
• Designer maple cabinets with soft-close drawers, crown molding
• From builder selection for kitchen and bathroom vanities per plan. 84" single depth kitchen island per builders selection
• Granite counters in kitchen and bathrooms, choices from selections per plan with 4” Granite back splash and ¼” round or beveled edge on granite counter
• Kitchen under mount stainless steel sink from builder’s selection
• Java stained Bamboo Flooring on first floor installed on site.
• Carpeting for stair treads and whole second floor with the exception of bathrooms. Allowance of $22.00 per sq. yard includes carpet pad, material and labor.
• Windows and interior doors trimmed with 3½” Stafford.
• 5 ¼” baseboard
• Main stairs with carpet
• Basement stairs constructed with plywood treads
• Two panel Masonite® molded panel doors
• Privacy sets provided on bathroom and master bedroom doors
• Exterior: Front door and side garage door
• PVC composite trim otherwise
• Interior Walls: Primer plus two coats Sherwin-Williams® Super Paint (one light color selection included)
• Interior: Closets – Primer plus two coats on trim
• Millwork: All interior trim and doors one coat primer plus two coats Sherwin-Williams® Super paint
• Per plan, sliding double doors when required
• Vinyl coated wire shelving per standards
• Fiberglass insulated panel doors
• LiftMaster® Model ½ hp belt drive opener, one wireless keypads
LANDSCAPING AND DRIVEWAY
• Professionally designed landscaping per plan
• Underground multi-zoned irrigation system where applicable
• Bituminous asphalt driveway, constructed on a gravel base
FRONT STEPS AND WALKWAYS
• Front Steps: Composite decking
• Walkways: Pavers per plan
PATIO AND DECK
• Deck: 6x8 Pressure treated frame with maintenance free composite decking and railings if applicable required by code
• Sliding glass door
• All work to be completed by transfer of title with the highest quality
• Builder will provide all permitting through occupancy
• Builder is responsible for all site work including excavation for foundation, installation of septic system, installation of utilities with hookups for electric and water. Builder will furnish stone or gravel for foundation
• All units will be professionally cleaned prior to closing
• All change orders must be agreed to, signed, and paid for prior to the start of construction. Seller may refuse to make changes which interfere with construction schedule or structural integrity of home.
• All change orders must be paid for in advance.
FOR MARKETING PURPOSES ONLY – SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE BUILDER RESERVES
THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE ANY MATERIALS FOR EQUAL OR BETTER QUALITY.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH MARKET FLUCTUATIONS.